- Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends
list has done.
- See if anybody else responds with "I've done that." If they have, you need to add another! (2.b., 2.c., etc...)
- Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique things they've done in their life.
What I've Done:
1. Played trumpet in a wind ensemble in front of 3000+ people in the town square of Lucerne, Switzerland.
2. Had actual boxing lessons as part of my public school second grade PE class.
3. Was out on New Years Eve with my parents until 7am when I was 16, acting as designated driver (before there was such a thing), as we spent the night out on a traditional Puerto Rican Parranda. There were about 40 or so people traveling around by the end of it.