I'm answering since I've been tagged by various people on Facebook, and have seen it here on LJ many times—but mainly because I'm just really fried and need a diversion at the moment. So, here are my 25, however, I'm not tagging—feel free to do it if you feel like it.
1. I never liked playing tag as a kid, nor do I care for it any better now—feel free to tag me, but don't actually expect a response.
2. I'm a cranky highly-opinionated cynic.
3. I like throwing darts and have even played in a league.
4. I like bowling and have even played in a league.
5. I like drinking and have even...er...never mind that one.
6. At one point, I worked for a professional brewery.
7. My first pet was a beagle named Boo-boo—how the hell did I remember that? I was three. (see #16)
8. I'm half Puerto Rican (Dad's side).
9. I'm half Lithuanian (Mom's side).
10. London is my favorite city on the planet.
11. I hate winter.
12. I'm a terrible procrastinator—rather, I excel at procrastination.
13. The first sword I ever bought was a cheap wall hanger I got in Germany when I was 18.
14. I played in an ultimate frisbee league back in the 70s.
15. According to the last real IQ test I took, my IQ is 134.
16. I have a very acute memory, and can even recall things from as early as age 1.
17. I've played D&D, in some shape or form, since 1977.
18. I highly dislike operatic singing.
19. My first musical performance was playing claves with my dad's band when I was about 5 or so.
20. I once stayed out partying with my parents on New Year's Eve until 7am—I was 16 (think Puerto Rican Parranda).
23. My favorite subject throughout school was math, and I nearly went to college for it instead of music.
24. I've met dozens of famous musicians over the years, including Dizzy Gillespie, Stan Getz, Roy Orbison, and Gene Simmons, to name a few
25. 2009 marks my 20th year in the SCA.