1. Say ten things you've always wanted to say to people.
2. Don't tell them who it is. No matter how much those paranoid bastards ask!
3. Tag three other people to do it. (If you wanna do it, do it. I'm not tagging.)
1. I hope you understand just how important you are to me, and how much I love you
2. Even if you don't believe it, everything I said was true
3. I'm privileged to know you and call you a friend (This applies to many, many people)
4. Thank you for being you
5. You're a complete and utter ass, but I like you anyway
6. A part of me will always love you
7. A great deal of who I am is because of you
8. I'm glad things turned out the way they did for you
9. I wish we could have had more time together
10. You mean more to me than you'll ever know
I decided not to be negative with this (although I had a quick ten at the ready). I realized a few years ago that it's too easy to take the people you care about for granted, and never say what you really feel—wait too long and you may never get the chance. I've rectified that with many, and I hope to continue to process. I will say that I have said one or two of these things to the intended people before, but saying it again can't hurt. :)